Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Roster

Sorry for the slight delay... My bed was just too comfy this morning.

Here are my happies this week.

1) The weird Ben & Jerry's flavors:

I don't know why, but the store downstairs in my dorm has the strangest Ben & Jerry's flavors. And by strange I mean wonderful. Top favorites so far are Boston Cream Pie and Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler.


2) My first momma care package:

My mother does infamous care packages. And her first Halloween themed one (that also included tomato soup, gummy vitamins (because she knows I won't take real ones) and the first season of True Blood), did not disappoint.



3) Honeymamma letters:

I write my grandmother as often as I can, which still isn't often enough and this woman sends back NOVELS. Best quote so far "in the morning after I say my prayers I watch Good Morning America, but all this election talk gives me the willies, so I just watch the hummingbirds or watch Eli Manning instead."



4) Perks of Being a Wallflower:

RUN TO YOUR NEAREST THEATER PEOPLE. RUNNNNNNN..



I cried hysterically. Both times I saw it.


5) Being adventurous:

I found this article on Pinterest. It's tips that a former J. Crew stylist gave while teaching a seminar (wish I could have gone!!!) It really inspired me to switch things up a bit.

Here's my attempt.
{vintage blazer, forever 21 shirt, american apparel skinnies, frye boots, target scarf, j.crew bangles}


I see like half my family on Friday!! So excited!
Happy rest of your week!

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment