Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sand in my Pants

Hey! I had two posts I was planning to put together over the last few days but things got pretty crazy with Hurricane Sandy coming in.

The storm is supposed to hit New York early tomorrow morning, but it's already very cloudy and windy. All mass transit is shutting down around 7 pm and NYU cancelled classes for tomorrow and probably Tuesday as well.

I spent most of yesterday and the first part of today running around getting water, food, and a back up charger for my phone. The lines for grocery stores are going out the doors an around blocks. Everybody's freaking out a little bit!!

They've evacuated a lot of lower Manhattan because it's essentially at sea level, but no news on where I am yet. Hopefully I'll get to stay in my bed!


#you'rewelcome

I'll try to keep posting as long as I have internet and power! 
To everybody on the East coast, stay SAFE.
 hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment