Monday, October 8, 2012

Evan and Abby Take New York: Part 1

Sorry the blog has been neglected a bit the past five days! I had a ton of work on Thursday and then on Friday the best thing ever happened and I kind of didn't care about stuff like the internet.

Evan got here!!!!

By some great hand of God he and I managed to survive 50 days without breaking up, screaming at each other, or even getting mad really. I just missed him more than anything in the world. Getting to hug him for the first time since I moved to New York is now in the top 5 moments of my life.

Anyway, we did lots of things and ate lots of things. I essentially took him all my favorite places.

Saturday it was like, 75 degrees and we were both gross and sweaty but then around 8:00 it like magically became late fall and we were freezing the rest of his stay. So it goes.


 He loved Central Park just as much as I do, which I knew he would.

{had to get mojitos again.}

So, we like food. A lot. Which is fine for him because he has an instant metabolism. I just pretend I do and hope it does show up on my butt later. 
Dylan's!!!!

{root beer float (evan's favorite) and a chocolate mint milkshake for me}



Way more pictures to come. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment