Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet the New Yorker

My Dad and stepmom Martha came to see me this weekend!!! I got to show them around NYU and convince them that I'm not going to get abducted or anything and they bought me lots of nice food and took me to shows.

We also saw my sister and her husband for approximately two seconds. They were here with Brent's parents to go to the football game, but they met us for lunch which was nice.

Here are some highlights.

piano man in Washington Square

Dad and Martha at dinner before Once

One of the most incredible shows I've ever seen.


Dad thought it would be a good idea to get a bike taxi????

Potato Waffle Benedict at The Smith


I was so so happy to see my Dad. He's been so incredibly supportive since I moved here, which is saying a lot when your career is as viscous and objective as mine is. Really means a lot to me.... Can't wait to see them both again at Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eggs Benedict was had in Tennessee as well!!! Yours was a littler prettier but Urban Grubb served up an amazing version with beef tenderloin. Eggs Benedict date over Christmas break!!!

    ReplyDelete