Thursday, October 11, 2012

Evan and Abby Take New York: the rest of it

Saturday night we went to Wicked! I know it's kind of cliche... but it's my favorite and it always will be. It was the sixth time I've seen the show and it was Evan's first Broadway show ever. I got really excited and know-it-ally and he sat and acted like everything I said was thrilling and it was great.

The show was incredible. One of the best casts I've seen and I've seen a few.




{vintage dress and belt, Steve Madden wedges, Marc Jacobs purse}
I'm all hunched over because it was like 45 degrees and I took my coat off for about two seconds to get the picture.


Boyfriend cleans up well. And obliged for a picture. And then laughed at me. 

The next morning we went to Locanda Verde for brunch, the same place my sister and I went for dinner a while ago. It was INCREDIBLE OH MY GOD.


lemon ricotta pancakes.

 overwhelmed by nom.

 I like brunch because you can eat breakfast food and dessert..... 

Sunday night we went to the street fair that happens every weekend and went to the Highline and explored around Chelsea and the meatpacking district. I love that area so much. 


It was hands down the best weekend since I've moved here. It was such a relief to see each other and realize that this is really working. And I'm going to Charlotte tomorrow!!!! Definitely getting spoiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment