Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Frequent Flyer

I am relishing in the last couple hours of fall break, then it's back to real life until Thanksgiving.

I flew to Charlotte Friday night to see Evan! It's so funny that we didn't see each other for seven weeks and then we saw each other two weekends in a row. It completely spoiled us, but I'm not complaining.


His cousin's Jim and Kelly were really sweet and let us stay in their (very nice) house and were really generous. Thanks Jim and Kelly!! Evan's aunt made homemade spaghetti the first night was there and Evan and I stuffed our faces because Ramen sucks and homemade spaghetti doesn't. It was basically a food marathon all weekend.

It was weird to be back in the South. Not bad weird, just weird. I had to adjust to everything being spread out and quiet again.

We made s'mores Saturday night and I was the happiest girl ever.





Leaving that boy will never not suck. It's literally the worst thing in the world. But I was so happy I got to see him, even for just a bit.

I can't lie though, coming back to New York already feels like coming home. I guess you can have a couple homes at one time, one here, one in Charlotte, and always one in Nashville.


No comments:

Post a Comment