Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Roster

Headed back home for Thanksgiving today!!

1) Seeing THIS POOPER.


I have missed this dog more than anything in the whole world.

2) Obscure Street Art Activism??:



I like the Chihuahua with sunglasses.


3) All Black Everything:



I am so lazy when it comes to night out attire: black from head to toe, and a big smokey eye.


4) Little Bits of Nashville:


Go, Mom!

5) Sandy Continues:

I know it seems like I won't shut up about Sandy, but I just keep finding more great stuff.

WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW

It's incredibly beautiful and terrifying. Especially around the 3:30 mark, where you see Con Ed explode and a few seconds later, downtown goes dark.



Hope everybody travels safe and has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

hugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment