Thursday, November 8, 2012

Something (else) Wicked This Way Comes

So, if the record breaking Hurricane doesn't keep you out of New York, the record breaking snow storm will.

Yesterday's nor-easter was apparently the biggest snowstorm to hit the Northeast in the month of November EVER. Or so I've been told.

This was a rude awakening to my Nashville sensibilities. In Nashville, snow is a really good excuse to not go anywhere, in New York, it's a damn challenge. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED NY. GET AT ME.




To stay warm and comfy in the cold I've been relying on my uniform of big sweaters and black skinnies. I like that these both below have a twist to them: the back of the sweater and the waxed finish of the jeans (you can't really tell in the crappy cell pics.) I like keeping myself interested.



{Madewell sweater, Topshop waxed skinnies, Steve Madden boots}


IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND YAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment