Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Neighborhood Tour

Okay this is my last Sandy post I swear.

On Tuesday, when the storm had passed, I walked around my neighborhood for a bit. The damage in my area is fairly minimal, just lots of limbs down and stuff. So in no way are these pictures representative of the real damage Sandy did, turn on the news to see that. But this is what happened near me. With the power out and people acting so crazy, I didn't feel safe going more than about five blocks from my dorm.

thanks, I guess?

leaves e'rywhere

the sky remained very ominous

the really pretty park and church I walk by every day on my way to dance classes. it got pretty ravaged

walk at your own risk. stop lights were out too

no papers for us!


New York pigeons are resilient 

and remember, that's how strong the wind was the day after

I don' t think those are fresh anymore

descend into the dark pit

Washington Square Park



No comments:

Post a Comment