Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gimme Gimme

Sorry it's taken me so long to post!! I've had some storage issues with Blogger.... apparently my blog has gotten big enough for me to have to pay for it. It's only $2 a month, so it's not too bad. 

Thanksgiving was fantastic. It was so nice to be home with my favorite things: my boyfriend, my family, my dog, baking... I ate so much good food, watched lots of movies, and according to my NYC friends, got my accent back.

 My love!

Cutest grandmother ever



My ever-growing collection of siblings. So sad Katie Hill and Jonathan couldn't be there.


Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs.... that's still so fun to say


Katie Bug did a beautiful job decorating.... as always



demolished.

Sweet Potato Pecan Cupcakes

Black Bottom Pumpkin Pie





{BCBG jacket, Target blouse, American Apparel skinnies, random boots}

 mocking me.....

My beautiful beautiful Tennessee!!! See you in three weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment