Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Roster

First of all, Tennyc has over 10,000 hits!! So excited. Keep them coming! Tell your friends!!

1) The holidays at Starbucks!!!!!!!:

I've had almost every Christmas drink. This was today's Gingerbread Latte. Thanks Mrs. Moskal for the gift card!!!
2) Sundaes and Cones:

{strawberry cheesecake ice cream}
This is the closest thing I've found to Jeni's in New York so far. It's not quite the same, but it's at least reminiscent. Lots of strange flavors and homemade cones. 

3) Arm Candy:

{left to right: my grandfather's watch, vintage woven bangle from my grandmother, vintage moonstone bracelet, Kate Spade bangle, grandmother's charm bracelet}
One of my favorite ways to dress up my fall uniform of baggy sweaters and skinny jeans is an armful of eclectic bracelets. I'm especially loving this mix of gold and silver, new and old. 

4) Theater turned Cinema:


I went to see Argo this past weekend (go see it right now if you haven't!) and was surprised when the theater I went to was in fact an old performance theater turned movie cinema. It was GORGEOUS. This was the chandelier that was on during the previews.

5) This Beauty:

Artist Sebastian Errazuriz was inspired and moved by the rising waters of Sandy and created this t-shirt. 100% of profits go to Sandy relief. I WANT ONE. You can get it here.

Happy Wednesday friends!

hugs.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!! Buying one... Also, Yes I stalk your blog... woops! xo

    ReplyDelete