Friday, November 16, 2012

Oldy but Goody

I had a funny conversation with Evan the other day about taking pictures for my blog. The majority are Instagram or Photobooth (like the two below). Apparently, imagining me clicking the camera button on Photobooth and then having three seconds to run and get into a pose before the flash goes off is REALLY funny. And it probably is. But I can't ask people every day "hey buddy can you take some pictures of me and my pants?" I'm trying to make friends here.

Long story short, sorry the quality of these pictures is so crappy.



{vintage dress, target belt, H&M tights}
This dress has some serious sentimental value. It's the very first vintage piece I ever bought and it's still my favorite. It's all my favorite things in one piece: a black and white graphic print, 3/4 sleeves, a full skirt and a wrap v neckline. Forever favorite.

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment