Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Roster

Here are some things currently making me happy:

1) Movie date with myself:

I went and saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower last Friday night by myself, like a loser. And I loved it. The movie was incredible as well (EZRA MILLER BE MY FRIEND)

{I ate all of this by myself and I am not ashamed}

2) San Loco:

So, Anna and I went here for her birthday and it was delicious. It was very, very delicious.

{margaritas are noms}


3) The Tisch dance studios:

The whole dance building is under construction, but all of the studios are gorgeous. Lots of high, old ceilings and beautiful views. Makes it was easier to get distracted.










5) BEST THING EVER.





The last two clips are the best.

YOU SNEAKY MOM!!!



Go eat some candy kiddos.
Hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment