Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Roster

Here are some things that are currently making me happy:

1) The fact that my mom sent this picture to everybody she knows. I'm not kidding. Like people that have never met me. She's pretty excited by the fact that I live here, so she took a picture of me walking towards her on the street when she got here.

{silk dress from UAL, rando scarf, Frye boots, Marc Jacobs bag}
If you look really hard at the guy on the left, he's totally looking at my butt. New York gets creepy kids.
2) CRUNCHIES. Oh my god ya'll Crunchies. They're these weird candy bars that you get at the asian grocery stores. It's a real honeycomb covered in chocolate. It looks so weird and it kind of is, but it's incredible.
3) Fashion Week. I can't go to anything during fashion week for several reasons: 1, I am not famous. 2, I am not rich. 3, I don't want to go to the things that you don't have to be famous and rich for because then EVERYBODY is there and I'll get claustrophobic and have a panic attack. So, I will just drool from afar..... sigh. I died for Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang. As usual.

{Marc Jacobs}
4) Student Rush Tickets. It's the only thing that college actually SAVES you money on. I got an incredible seat to Porgy and Bess for $33. THAT IS PRACTICALLY FREE YA'LL.

5) Care Packages!!! My ridiculously sweet boyfriend beat anybody in my family to send me one (but they are sending me to college so maybe that's the ultimate care package???? more like care U-Haul??)
It was seriously the highlight of my week. And I got it on Monday.

{i think i picked a keeper}


6) The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance is tonight!!!!!!!!! Laugh at me. I don't care. I will scoff that you are laughing. I want Eliana to win so bad.

In celebration, here is my favorite solo from a finale a few years ago. She won (obviously).



The turns. I can't even.



Happy hump day kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment