Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Like Mother

My mom came and visited this weekend! It was good to see her and she treated me to some great food and fun which I seriously needed. Friday night we walked all around NYU and then Saturday we made it our mission to get tickets to Porgy and Bess. Which we did with flying colors



{this show was breathtaking. we both cried through half of it. Audra McDonald is an absolute vision}
{intermission!}
 On Sunday, we met up with Charlie for brunch at one of our favorite places, L'Ecole. It's kind of become our tradition. It's the restaurant connected to the International culinary school and you get these incredible French meals, but because they're cooked by students, they're discounted. So incredible.


{smoked salmon on what was essentially a fancy hasbrown. I had amazing French toast as well, but I inhaled it before I remembered to take a picture}

{Charlie has his art school face down way better than me. he's had more practice.}





No comments:

Post a Comment