Friday, September 27, 2013

High Times

I had my Nikon all charged up to document our adventure to Chelsea and the Highline last weekend... until I pulled it out and realized something in my bag had flipped the switch on three hours prior and the battery was totally dead. Thus, the instagram diary.


I got a lot of weird looks doing this. Also, some Canadian guy took this picture with his super wonderful professional camera, showed it to me exclaiming how great it was, and then promptly refused to email it to me..... So much for Canadians. Also, if you are balletically inclined, please ignore how technically not good this is. It was windy and that bench was bumpy.





If this looks familiar to you, thanks for reading my blog for this long. If not, go check out last years post on the Highline here.

No comments:

Post a Comment