Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sister Sister

Today is my beautiful big sister's birthday!!!


And in honor of that, I wanted to make sure y'all know about her FABULOUS blog Styling My Everyday.

Appropriately, Katie's blog is the grown up big sister to mine. A collection of entertaining ideas, recipes, local hotspots, and lifestyle pieces, all beautifully photographed and presented (like my logo? yeah that was her), Styling My Everyday is what Tennyc would be if it got a raise, a husband, and cooking skills.




If you're a stylish Nashville lady (as I know many of my readers are) her blog is a must read. She always does features on great Nashville retailers, restaurants, and events.




Make sure to check her out and send happy birthday thoughts her way!
I love you, Katie! Thanks for being your fabulous self. 





No comments:

Post a Comment