Friday, September 20, 2013

Getting Crisp

Fall hit New York in a big way this week. It's easily my favorite season for many reasons, predominantly among them- LAYERING.

It was 58 degrees the other night so I made Evan go to the park and take pictures of my outfit and he was a really great sport about it.








{On Abby: American Apparel crop top and skirt, American Eagle sweater, Gap jacket, Urban Outfitters necklace, Frye bag and boots, Target knee socks}
{On Evan: Jack Spade jacket, Gap tee, Levi's, Frye boots}

I forced Evan into a picture because we unintentionally wore matching outfits. It was pretty creepy. I also made him take a picture because I find him enjoyable to look at.

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." - F. Scott Fitzgerald




No comments:

Post a Comment