Thursday, September 5, 2013

Moving On Up

A week ago I moved into my new dorm. While it's only a few blocks from my old one, it's definitely an update- I have my own room! We moved everything in in one day, that's including putting things on walls, hooking up electronics, everything. I thought Evan was gonna kill me, but we got it done.


Let me preface by saying, I am a nester and nesters come with a lot of stuff. But to me it's more than just stuff. I thrive best when I have a place to come home to that I enjoy and that inspires me. For me, that means things looking beautiful and being in their place. I love the way staging small things like picture frames, perfume bottles, and candles (don't tell my RA), can automatically make a space feel homey.











Function and fun is the name of the game folks.



1 comment: