Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Roster

It's finally October which makes me exceptionally excited because fall is my favorite. But it's still 80 degrees outside. There is so much going on this week that makes no sense to me.

1) This crazy little cracked out monkey at the Central Park Zoo:


My acting homework over the weekend was to go to the zoo and observe animals. I have no idea why. I love theater shcool.

2) I recently discovered that Whole Foods puts a bunch of coupons on their website every week:


But I still spent $40 and I used the coupons on Mac and Cheese so I don't know how large of a victory it was.

3) A pretty latte on a much needed mental health Saturday with a girlfriend:



5) In case you, like me, despite all you time spent in AP US Government, were also completely unaware that the government can shut down (????????!) and don't really understand how that is even a thing or how it works, allow Ferris Bueller and Co. to explain. 

The always appropriate, Mean Girls, chimes in too.



I'm gonna go cause some kind of anarchy because the way this week is going, nobody will notice.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment