Saturday, October 26, 2013

Currently Coveting

Fall has hit hard which means New York winter is close behind. Here's some of the pieces I'm wishing for to get me through it. Disclaimer: I really like black but who doesn't.


1) Sherpa and moto-esque. I'm on board. (Urban Outfitters)
2) The Hunter x Rag and Bone collection is everything. The maroon is a pop of color that is still drudgy brown snow appropriate. (Hunter)
3) Totally stole these from a friend's blog. But I want them so much. (Frends)
4) The smallest, classiest little Marc Jacobs there could be. (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
5) My iPhone upgrade is looming, and I want this to encase it. (Marc Jacobs)
6) Oak knows black and draped. So therefore, they know me. (Oak NYC)
7) See black can be fun! (J.Crew)
8) Chic black leather gloves make everything classier. (Kate Spade)
9) I won't even tell you what my keys hang off of right now. But I wish it was this little diddy. (Claire Vivier)

No comments:

Post a Comment