Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Roster- Nashville Edition

My time in Nashville over break was definitely too short. Here's some highlights!

1) My pup:

 According to Evan, my instagram is obnoxious when I go home because I flood it with pictures of the best dog ever. Sorry I'm not sorry.

2) A Weekend at the Lake:


Got to chill out and relax for a day at the lake. Just what I needed.

3) Realllllly good food:
My dad's signature steak. I also ate all of this by the way. All of it.

I went to Fido and got fruit tea before I even when home to my dog. That's commitment. 

 4) Childhood relics:
 My old swingset has gone so hippie naturalist on me.

5) Whoever this genius with a projector was:

Apparently, this was up for the majority of last night. Not in Nashville obviously, but I had to post it.

I WANT SPRING.

hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment