Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Roster

Two more days until I'm back in my big beautiful Tennessee!!
Until then...

1) Broadway Panhandler:
This place is across the street from where I have two of my lectures and I always go to kill time before class. Everything in there makes the "I don't have a kitchen anymore" part of me sob and moan. 

2) The churros at Toloache:


I will rave about this restaurant for the rest of my life... See Sunday's post for more!

3) Crescent Roll S'mores:


Sam and I made these and they were definitely on par with the churros. Just saying

4) My boyfriend kicking ass:


See that hunk of man? Just accepted to NYU Poly! I've kept pretty quiet about Evan trying to transfer on my blog until we had answers, but if all goes according to plan, we'll be a real New York couple by August!

5) This picture of Anna Wintour before Jason Wu:


Is just kind of the best thing ever.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment