Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Roster

The funk that's going around is catching up with me! I'm fighting it off so hard!

Here's some things that aren't making me sick:

1) Gemma at the Bowery Hotel:


Ate here with Evan and his mom Sunday night. It was incredible. We're prosciutto fanatics, so we were in heaven.

2) Standard Hotel Penthouse:




The perfect compliment to my coffee and croissant.

3) An over the top boyfriend:


Even though he saw me this past weekend, I still got a care package. Which included but was not limited to: juice boxes, mace, luna bars, mini advil, and all my favorite candy. I picked a winner.


 4) Wildlife the the Met:


Finally, a piece of taxidermy I can get behind.

5) The best anti-bullying piece in years:


Amen.

Stay well everybody!
hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment