Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Roster... and Tennyc's 100th post!

This is crazy to me. I made a commitment to post on this blog at least twice a week way back in August, even if it was only to make a list of things keeping me positive. And I'm proud of myself for doing it! Thanks so much to those (like, dozen) of you who read regularly. If you enjoy Tennyc, tell your friends! I would love to break 20,000 hits with this post too!

Back to business. Here's what's been inspiring me this (hellish) week:

1) Wafels and Dinges x NYU:


I've already professed my undying love for the Belgian wafel confection. But now NYU has made them spontaneously available for a few days at a time.... AND YOU CAN GET ONE WITH A MEAL SWIPE. This is excellent for my spirit and horrible for my abs.

2) Wishful dressing:

{American Apparel crop top, BCBG skirt, BCBG flats}
On Monday, it was like 56 degrees and sunny, so I promptly acted like it was summer and wore this. The second I walked out the door the wind and rain kicked in. 

3) A reality check:

I went to the open dance call for the West Side Story on Monday! I was #107 of about 200 girls. The second group they'd seen that day. I didn't get very far but there were a lot of girls a lot worse than me, which at this stage in my training is encouraging. I gotta invest in more fake eyelashes though... and a six pack.

4) Red building against blue skies:


I've found that New Yorkers don't look up very often. But look what happens when you do! 

5) The Cut's roundup of hats at the Easter parade is pretty epic.


hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment