Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Dreamin'

Monday brought a fleeting bit of warmer weather...I'm optimistically thinking towards spring!
Here's what's on my wishlist for warmer temps.

Dresses from the new Kate Spade Saturday line:

                         
Loving the flirty skirt and back of this flirty blue number.

Hot with heels or mod with flats.
A sleek skirt in a fun color.

This emerald green number from Zara would look great dressed up or down.


A killer biker vest.

Dying to layer this with dresses and a great jacket (like the one below). All the edge of my leather jacket, but not as hot.

A great piece of lightweight spring outerwear.

The cinchable waist on this J. Crew fatigue jacket would be so flattering.


A great black boot/bootie. Despite my monstrous shoe collection, I still don't have the perfect pair. Either of these will suit me fine.
Loving the prominent but walkable heel of this bootie. Studs and tassels are always a plus. Want to pair this with a great skirt and bare legs!



I'm a sucker for a good Frye boot. The motocycle styling on these has got me drooling.


Little bits of hometown pride.


I love layering thing necklaces and this copper and sterling Tennesee pendant is the perfect shape to drape across the collarbone.


A small, easy crossbody for running between theaters during my internship.



Something mint is obviously the best choice. And a departure from my army of black bags!


Feel free to send me a care package whenever you want.
What's on your list for spring?










No comments:

Post a Comment