Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Roster

So, this week is hell, but nothing can bring me down because.....


1-10) BEHOLD MY ADORABLE NEPHEW:

Thomas Henry Horrell (named after my late grandfather) was born on April 15th, 2013. 7 lb. 9 oz. of half Southern half Romanian glory. I'm so happy for my brother and his wife and can't wait to get home on Friday to meet the little guy. I'm an aunt y'all!

11) Sunny spring skies:

{Union Square}
I want it to be in the 60's forever.

12) The best $5 investment I've ever made:


13) The banana split at Big Daddy's in Gramercy:


It's worth the calories. 


14) Here's what New York City would look like without light pollution:

Can we please please turn everything out for like, an hour?!?!


More updates from babyland after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment