Monday, April 8, 2013

Full Circle

I just realized the other day that my shoot with Martin O'Connor was a year ago. It's crazy to me how fast this year has gone and it was fun to look back at those pictures and realize how much I've grown as a performer and an artist in the last 12 months. This shoot was pretty monumental for me: dance defined much of my high school experience and it was special to capture it in such beautiful images. I'm a very self critical person but Martin's shots gave me a small window that I could peer through and see myself in a new and much more loving light. Martin and his lovely wife were professional and caring and the entire experience was one of the most fulfilling of my artistic career.

I've included some of my favorites from last year's shoot.











All photo credits to Martin O'Connor.

If any dancers or performers in the middle Tennessee area are looking for a photographer, he's your guy. Check out his website www.martinoconnorphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment