Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Roster

Sorry for the lack of posting! I had a race to the finish with finals and then had to get settled back in Tennessee. Good to be home!!

1) My pup:

I don't know if you can tell, but my dog and I are a pair. She's literally followed me around since I got home on Saturday. So, I put this scarf on her.


2) Tree decorating with my mom:

Please enjoy my no make-up face presenting the work of a young savante. Otherwise known as my kindergarten tree ornaments.

My favorites: cupcakes and NYU (:


3) Baking:

Made some killer red velvet cupcakes yesterday. Recipe and pictures coming soon!



 Evan and Zoey cleaned off the frosting bowl for me. Sharing is caring.

4) In case you missed one, here's a mashup of 50 pop hits from 2012:


IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS Y'ALL
hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment