Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some Nights

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!
Okay now the real thing.

Disclaimer: I. Love. Brooklyn. I think everything in Brooklyn is great. I think that piles of trash in Brooklyn are fabulous. I think if I told Nidhi and Sam one more time "Guuuysss I have  to live here!" they would have rightly slapped me.

Anyway, we went to the Brooklyn Night Bazaar, which is essentially a giant warehouse filled with cool people and things that I wanted to buy. Lots of great art, clothes, jewelry, and food. And I ran into Ned! Good night for sure.



Happy Christmas in Brooklyn

happy pallets in Brooklyn

happy hippies in Brooklyn

pretty birthday lady in Brooklyn

artsy awesome construction in Brooklyn (I told you I'm obsessed)










In her natural habitat

You could play ping pong or soccer if ya fancied



Bloggers nom away.
BROOKLYN GIVE ME A BROWNSTONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment