Monday, December 31, 2012

Love You, Mean It.

2012 was a whirlwind year: between graduating, moving, and starting my life in New York, I've covered a lot of ground. Here are some highlights from my first semester in the big city.


Move in day

Seeing Stanley Tucci during Welcome Week


Embracing the steamy New York heat

Porgy and Bess with my mom on her first trip to visit me.


Best weekend of all time: my wonderful man in my wonderful city

Lemon ricotta pancakes at Locanda Verde

Feeling like a real NYC dancer

Voting in my first election

My hair growing into its next chapter

Brooklyn nights with my wonderful girlfriends



A fresh headshot for a fresh year

2013 is already packed with exciting things: auditions, visits from friends and loved ones, new challenges and opportunities... and hopefully a lot of fun.

Thanks so much for all the support for Tennyc in the past four months! I love being able to share my life with people who matter. 

Happy and blessed New Year! 
hugs.








No comments:

Post a Comment