Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Roster

I go home on Saturday! Wahoo Tennessee!

Until then....
1) GO WASHINGTON. But seriously, everybody else get on the train: it's fair, just, and occasionally fabulous.


2) This is getting me through my studio finals:


3) My sister continuing to be awesome:


She got the author to sign it and send it to me. So excited!!!

4) Inspirational (?) Alarms:


Getting out of bed has come to this y'all.

5) The Tisch Drama front desk getting into the holiday spirit:


I'm not sure what joy-puke is, but I'm excited for it.

6) Lea Michele And Darren Criss covering "Falling Slowly"
LET ME PREFACE. I saw Lea Michele in Spring Awakening and she was phenomenal  I think she is a total sell out now, but the fact remains, girlfriend can SANG. I like seeing her more unplugged like this. 



Side note: Of course Darren Criss plays guitar too. Of course he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment