Sunday, December 9, 2012

I&W

I've been really into my Imogene and Willie jeans lately. I haven't worn them much because they were a pain to break in, but now that I have, I LOVE THEM.

Imogene and Willie jeans don't run cheap at all, but it is so worth it. Their selvedge denim is made the old fashioned way and the majority of their stock is made in store in Nashville. The quality really can't be beat. You know how when you get jeans that fit tight enough you can see the seams stretching? With like the white thread showing and you feel like a fat cow and like they're gonna rip? That happens to me all the time, even with my nice Paige jeans. But not with these. They're so sturdy and well made that they could survive just about anything and I still have the second skin fit that I love. It's also a plus that they'll do minor alterations, like hemming and taking in the leg, for free in the store. More bang for your buck. If you're in Nashville check out their store on 12 South!!

I love this pair because they have a very high flattering waist and a cropped length that fits great in boots.

{Top: etsy shredded tee, vintage scarf, Elizabeth and James jacket, vintage boots. Bottom: UO sweater, Steve Madden boots. Wearing the imogene slim black in both}
Hooray for local shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment