Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Roster

I'm home in one week! Hell is almost over!!!

1) Finished Freshman acting class with a bang:

My scene partner, Kurtis, and I had the roughest play to work on the past few months. Like seriously when I read it I cried and thought there was no way I could do it. But we did! We had our final last Thursday and we're done for the year. It was literally two months of blood, sweat, and tears (and bruises and curse words) but we did a pretty damn good job!

2) Big bushy trees:

In the rare moment I'm not inside crewing or studying or writing a paper, I'm REALLY enjoying the lushness that's starting to happen.

3) Tisch being a secretive diva as always:


I was in the basement of Tisch pulling costume for the show and I found at least $4000 worth of La Ducas. Some of which were donated by the Rockettes. Just sitting there.

4) Awesomely talented children:


I saw Matilda on Broadway a few weeks ago and it was hands down incredible. I wish I had done this when I was little!

That's all I got for today. Back to my paper.
Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment