Monday, May 13, 2013

It's a Hard Crew Life

I just finished my last final and crew wrapped last night so I finally have my life back!! I'm excited to get back to normal.

I've thrown the whole "crew" thing around a lot but some people may not know what it is. As freshman in my studio, we're required to work tech for one of the upper classman shows, to pay our dues and what not. My friend Gabi and I were on wardrobe crew for the Junior's production of Company. The show was amazing, but the hours were insane. We logged 70 hours of work in twelve days. Plus finals. It was a lot.

Luckily, Gabi's one of my best friends so we still had some fun. Here's some highlights.

 My buddy!


Emma volunteered to help us on Saturday out of the goodness of her heart. I still don't know why.... But we got our kicks where we could.


We got a lot of weird looks rolling clothing racks down Astor Place.


Rewarded ourselves last night during strike with some Bare Burger.

We each got to watch the show once and I was so inspired. It's cool to see the caliber I'll hopefully be at in two years. Obviously there aren't videos of the Tisch production, but here are some of my favorite songs from the show.


This is from a revue, not the actual show. But it's Carol Burnett so it's worth it. 




Raul Esparza at the Tony's.

THANK GOD CREW IS OVER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment