Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Roster

Y'all, it is GROSS in New York today. I'm having hot chocolate and popcorn for lunch.
Reminiscing over these moments to cheer me up!

1) Hot lady dates:

Grabbed a cupcake at Crumbs with Sam on Friday night before margaritas with friends. Don't worry, we split it.


Raspberry. so good.
2) All black always:

Felt especially chic going to an Oscar's dinner thing in Nolita with some ladies. Loving the scoop back.

{Zara scoop back tee, UO jeans, Steve Madden boots, Forever 21 and vintage necklaces}

4) Causing a scene:

So, I didn't actually enjoy this, but it's good for a laugh. Fire alarm went off in my dorm last night while I was in the shower. Ended up in the twenty-seven degree rain in shorts, slippers, my parka and a towel on my head. You're welcome.



 5) My best friend being the best:

I miss Zara Corzine.

6) In case you, like me, are often dismayed by magazine articles that categorize your "shape"and how to dress it, this article on Buzzfeed might help you out. (Shout out to Rachel for the link!)


Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment