Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammys (ies?)

Alas, with the exception of a few, I was very underwhelmed by this whole thing. Nobody really excited me. And the Grammys (ies?) are supposed to excite.

My Pulse Begins to Quicken


I thought Rihanna looked INCREDIBLE on the carpet and onstage. Her abs and arms are ridiculous and her weave has never looked this real.


I'm not that into Heidi braids, but I appreciate her new tendency towards sex appeal. My boyfriends eyes about bugged out of his head.


OKAY. Anybody who missed her acceptance speech, go google it right now because it is adorable. I think I love this dress so much because it is exactly like something I would wear. Her earrings are also fun and quirky. I also think she was hands down the best performance of the night. Girl can blooowwww.

A State of Rest


I really do love Alexa Chung and her entire aesthetic and if I were able to attend my sister in laws baby shower this weekend, I would wear this dress. But not the the Grammys (ies? AH). She is also one of those frightfully frail women that I cannot support.


 I HATE YOU CARLY. I HATE YOU AND YOUR SILLY SONG. Y'all, she is like 27 years old. But she doesn't look that bad, so I put her in the middle out of decency.


No matter how much skin you show you will still not be Beyonce.


I appreciate that she wore something so colorful and twee, it's a nice departure. But she needed a tough shoe to balance out all the bubblegum.

I Have Flatlined


Jenny, love you as I do. You are not Heidi Klum. Also, your head makes me hungry because your hair looks like a glazed doughnut hole. 


If I held her next to an open flame, she would melt. 

I ALMOST WEPT when I saw this. I think she has taken people salivating over her in the wrong way and now she is channeling a black and white cookie. 


Style.com did not say who Kimbra here was wearing, but I am assuming it is Marchesa because reasons. The dress could almost be cool, but I cannot handle her power suit 80's hairdo and makeup.


                      
Okay this just made me laugh. Look at the tiny little man next to Nicole Kidman!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment