Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Roster

Y'all, I am so tired. Please forgive the copious typos and grammatical errors this will probably have

Also, spoiler alert! Ana, don't read this if you want to keep your baby shower present a surprise!!


I'm awake to appreciate this stuff:

1) Spending some time with my man in North Carolina:

Have you ever seen a more handsome guy with a rifle? Look tomorrow for a post on my weekend trip!

2) Present for a future Mr. Horrell:


My sister in law, Ana, is pregnant with their first child and my first nephew!! The shower is on Saturday and I'm so sad I can't be there. I got great kids books from the Strand here in NY and sent them in my place. Doesn't Aunt Abby sound good?

3) Building tall enough to disappear into heavy clouds:

East 60th St.

4) In honor of fashion week, here's the 50 ugliest shoes in history

 Sorry for the short post guys! More tomorrow!
hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment