Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Roster

Y'all. I have been writing so much for this class, it's insanity.
Also, I'm starting to be tempted to say "you guys' instead of y'all. I don't know how I feel about it. Actually, I know exactly how I feel about it.

Anyways,

1) Layering trinkets and bits of bling:

{UO initial necklace, Target charm necklace, vintage locket}
 Been taking a page out of Cupcakes and Cashmere's book. Love the look against graphic polka dots.

2) My sister's beautiful wedding in Southern Living Weddings:
 This was such a beautiful day. Can't believe it was almost a year ago! The issue is out until March. Go buy it now or we're not friends anymore. 

3) Exploring new areas:
{Mulberry St.}
I only have class three days a week, so I've been taking advantage of the extra time to explore new spots like the side streets (or not so side) in Soho.

4) My first kill:

If you follow me on Instagram (which you should), you know how proud I was of this. I felt so tomb raider it wasn't even funny. I'm offically a New Yorker.

5) Right when I leave, Nashville gets cool:


 Check out the NY Times rave review of my dearly beloved hometown.

Evan gets here on Friday!!! Expect a butt load of pictures.
Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment