Sunday, January 27, 2013

SAG's

Here we go again! I don't want to say that the SAG awards had a generally better dressed crowd than the Golden Globes, but I was at least more interested? See the following:

THE "BE STILL MY HEART"'s

Kelly Osbourne
This dress has all my favorite things: black, hardware, translucency, and a nipped waist. Also, she is great and is dating a guy from Nashville who knows people that I know and therefore, I feel like I know her. 

Idina Menzel
Okay this is 50% because she looks amazing and 50% because she is my idol. Like if I didn't kiss her feet this would be in my so/so category.

Ariel Winter
 1. I appreciate that she dresses like an interesting teenager instead of a hooker. 2. Apparently, she has legally emancipated herself from her parents because they are like, crazy. Girl has balls.

Julianna Margulies
 Like I don't love the little bow thing, but the colorblocking is incredible and I want her shoes.

Nicole Kidman
THANK YOU. She is finally starting to dress like a movie star again. About time. 

Helen Hunt
SHE DOES NOT AGE.

THE "MEH"'s

Jennifer Lawrence
I am underwhelmed. Apparently, she had pneumonia so props for showing up. But still: underwhelmed.

Giulianna Rancic
I just cant with her lately. This is SO much better than the Globes, but her hair matches her shoulder ruffle, she seemed drunk the entire broadcast (she thinks dubstep is a dance), and her arms just terrify me in their fragility (seriously, look at her arms in proportion to her hands..... RIGHT?)

Jessica Chastain
So close. But the necklace is too small and the Jessica Rabbit reference is too big. Also, it is too small.

Busy Phillips
I personally love when celebrities flaunt their baby bumps. However, this flaunts the other baby bumps and not in a great way. But I like the idea?

Sally Field
She looks pretty, but when you're there for playing Mary Todd Lincoln, you have every right to wear something incredibly ridiculously stunning. Like, my heart wanted a hoop skirt. 

THE "OH GOD NO"'s

Morena Baccarin
I wore the cocktail length version of this when I did Cabaret in high school. I'm not kidding. 

Kaley Cuoco
I feel like she was going to a costume party as Zooey Deschanel and then a bunch of bees stung her face and she was delirious and went to an awards show instead. 

Lea Michele
Lea here has created a pattern of going to events as one of two things: she is either a piece of past chewed bubblegum or the human incarnation of a vajazzle.


Anne Hathaway
She looks like a gothic plucked chicken. Also, I had that haircut for two years, and I know from experience that there are better options. 

Sofia Vergara
My roommate made the astute observation that Sofia always looks like she is going to the prom: and she is right. I am bored Sofia. I am bored. 

Sigourney Weaver
...................................................... yeah I've got nothin.

THE SHOWSTOPPER

Aubrey Anderson-Emmons
YOU'RE WELCOME.


If you want a full and way more funny run down of pretty much every look, vist the ladies at  Go Fug Yourself.com.

So what'd you guys think? Who was your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment