Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Roster

Here are some things in New York that are currently making me happy:

1) Metropolis- It's literally two blocks from my dorm and it's one of the most well curated vintage/ grunge shops I've seen. Puts Nashville to shame. So far all I've gotten is a fabulous pair of practically destroyed black Levi cut offs. Trying to keep it that way...

{completely filled with cool stuff}

{rows and rows of perfect Levi cut offs. in every color. heaven}

{ they had a whole wall of boots like this. these were just the ones in my size}
2) The Smith- This is also like two blocks down 3rd Avenue. Dad, Katie, and I ate here and they had the best lemonade. Downstairs had a co-ed bathroom which shocked my Southern sensibilities, but it also had a photo booth, so I guess it evens out. 

{this is the view from the street. they throw up these huge garage windows so you're basically eating on the sidewalk. great people watching}

{I got the mac and cheese which came in it's own little skillet. so on point.}
3) This little boy.

I can't even.


Hope everybody is fighting their case of the Wednesdays. 

2 comments:

  1. That little boy. Mama's Flashback: about 15 years ago...that little girl. You will always be the crystal goblet and the wine. Love this post! -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um - I totally LOVE your blog. How fun! Maybe one day you can help me start one. Mine would end up just being food. Fatty ...

    Miss you like crazy. Think of you all the time. Proud of you. Love you.

    That's all -

    Katie

    ReplyDelete