Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hit the Pavement

My sister and I arrived in New York today and my dad is joining us tomorrow (which I guess is in like 45 minutes, so for clarification sake, Saturday) and then I move into my dorm on Sunday. Even though we didn't get here until around 4:00, my sister and I are not the type to sit on our asses so we did a ton of stuff. We stumbled around a bunch of different shops and ended up all the way down Bleecker at the INCREDIBLE Magnolia Bakery where we grabbed some cupcakes (whose selection and demolition were well documented via Katie's and my instagrams). We walked around for literally 4 hours and I learned several things.

1. converses are not practical walking shoes
2. the subway is ten degrees hotter than outside
3. Greenwich Village is phenomenal and I will live there in the not so distant future

{the beautiful Greenwich Village}
4. I am an excellent j walker (though my sister will dispute this with ferver). 



No comments:

Post a Comment