Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tennyc- the inaugural post

Welcome to Tennyc!! If you're confused on how to pronounce it think of pronouncing it like "Tennessee"get it? tenn-y-c? Anyway, I'm guessing that the majority of people reading this are people that already know me (hi mom.) so you can ignore this brief intro. But, if by some slight (and totally wonderful) chance, that a stranger is reading my fledgling blog, THANKS and my name is Abigayle Horrell and I'm a fresh New Yorker hailing from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm a musical theatre major at the Tisch School of the Arts at NYU and I'm super excited about it, if you can't tell. Anyway, I'm hoping that this blog will serve as a resource for my family and friends to keep up with me, me to keep up with myself, and for me to document the things that excite me, anything from food to fashion to books to whatever. I expect that a lot of this will be style centered seeing as with the exception of theatre, it's one of my prime passions. Hopefully you all won't get too bored. Thanks for embarking on this ride with me!


{very excited about Tisch. people looked at me funny for jumping in the street in a sweatshirt in the middle of August}

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Billie and I are really proud of you and look forward to following you on your journey!

    -Louis

    ReplyDelete