Saturday, August 25, 2012

Picture School

My sister is the best sister of all the sisters. Not only is she helping me through this incredibly stressful venture, but she also pre-planned ways to make it less stressful which included getting reservations at the apparently untouchable Locanda Verde. If you are in New York, you must go. It was delicious.


{mouth watering dessert menu}
{I'm not sure what these were exactly, but they were delicious}
So, not only is she really great and finding restaurants, she's really great at lots of other neat stuff too, like being a professional graphic designer (like my blog header?) and she played along and snapped some pics of me and even posed for one herself.

{vintage blouse, Jcrew pencil skirt, Nine West Fringed booties, Target clutch}

{Katie Bug in her super cute Rebecca Taylor dress}

Obviously, these are Instagram pics. I really can't cart my Nikon D5100 everywhere. But the second after these went up on Instagram Katie was all "Oh honey. You need help" and she showed me lots of nifty tricks that will make my future Instagrams look EVEN MORE AWESOME. See? Isn't she the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment